Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jul 2 04:54:01 2005

1) Get the strap and tug down hard at those speeds. This one was done at 1/15

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-37337.html

2) You press your thumb up against the body and you pull the shutter
with your index finger. The pressure from your thumb counter-acts the
movement of your shutter finger. You can really get a steady shot this
way. More so than with the softie. I have a few, but I don't use them.

Sorry for the all the traffic.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954 Rolleicord...)