Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jul 2 12:58:48 2005

On 7/2/05 12:50 PM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> Sorry, but 28 Mb in quadri for an A4 image (about magazine size).
> I understand why stock agencies ask for 50 Mb: A3 is about the biggest size
> needed. Bigger fomats are very often used at lower lpi.

The use of very large files would seem to be extremely limited.
D?cor stuff emulating fine art stuff....
There are large format and even medium format agencies which have this slant
are they not?

But I am seeing as you are saying the fact that big poster to mural images
can surprisingly be done from very not so big files. Printing out at 100 dpi
would seem to give results no one sniffs at.

It's always what you don't think.
    (Mark Rabiner)

Rules? What Rules?
    (Alfred E. Rabiner)