Subject: [Leica] Alaska Trip
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 2 14:31:23 2005

Ted,  I just spent a wonderful time driving through your beautiful country
on my way to Alaska via the Alcan. BC is one huge Province. The Yukon is
incredible. This was my second trip up the Alcan in the past 4 years, and
the road lived up to it's legend! Mile upon mile of dirt and gravel. The
scenery more than compensated for the delays. Gas was generally between
$2.78 and $3.35 per gallon (after converting litres to gallons and Canadian
to US $)

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Alaska Trip)