Subject: [Leica] Alpa
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 3 10:34:01 2005

This is what they suggest for focusing:
http://alpa.ch/en/products/focusing/focusing.html

This is what people ask about the ALPA 12:
http://alpa.ch/en/faq/faq.html

About focusing:
"It is surprising how rapidly you can train yourself to judge distances with
a high degree of accuracy. Of course, when using a tripod, a ground-glass
may be used."

:-)

But it is a beauty:
http://alpa.ch/en/products/cameras/cameras12wa.html

Except when Karl Lagerfeld is holding it, of course...