Subject: [Leica] Alpa
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jul 3 11:42:15 2005

On 7/3/05 10:33 AM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> This is what they suggest for focusing:
> http://alpa.ch/en/products/focusing/focusing.html
>
> This is what people ask about the ALPA 12:
> http://alpa.ch/en/faq/faq.html
>
> About focusing:
> "It is surprising how rapidly you can train yourself to judge distances
> with
> a high degree of accuracy. Of course, when using a tripod, a ground-glass
> may be used."
>
> :-)

The new low key diminutivity of the new compact TC with its modest profile
from the front I find impressive. And I'ts silhouette from the top! :)
To me this is Leica photography in medium format exemplified. And just out.
IT would seem to fit INSIDE your hands.

I think if you had a Leica M slug over one shoulder and an Alpa 12 of any
kind hung over the other you'd be filled with appropriateness.
And righteousness.

But a team from SPECTRE would have to be sent to take you out.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/