Subject: Alpa was: Re: [Leica] Now MF, was where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jul 3 11:20:28 2005

On 7/3/05 5:40 AM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> When you buy a new Alpa, they give you this one for free:
> http://tinyurl.com/c7op8

I saw a documentary of Francisco Scavullo.
This was his rangefinder of choice.

Ok come to think of it they were always positioning the model the exact
distance from the main light which they had  pre established in a test.
(with a snippet)

HE used a Hassy ELM and a medium sized Balcar umbrella. And an assistant.
HE died last year. Did the covers of Cosmo for 50 years.
An ongoing study of "cleavage". Kind of made it into a genre. If it wasn't
already. But his other stuff was better than that. He was not to be
underestimated. Studied directly under Horst P. Horst.

Had his character turned into one of the James bond bad guys?
That may have been in time warp dimension B.
Or after I have a cup of coffee.
Which is after I go back to bed and catch 3 or 4 more hours.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/