Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Mon Jul 4 07:26:36 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 7:39 AM, Mark Langer wrote:

> Is anyone else a medium format folder maven?

I am!  I use a Super Ikonta III that takes superlative photos.  I agree
with everything you said in your post.  These cameras are relatively
small, lightweight, and work very, very well.  They can also be found
for a reasonable amount of money if you look hard enough.

Richard Wasserman

Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...)
Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...)