Subject: [Leica] Re:Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a, 1954Rolleicord...
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Mon Jul 4 10:23:50 2005

On 7/4/05, F?lix L?pez de Maturana <FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net> wrote:
> >Is anyone else a medium format folder maven?
> >
> >Mark
>
> Me too, Mark, still using
>
> Zeiss Ikon Ikonta 524/16
> Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 531/2
> Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta  534/16
>
> Nothing gives you more in less volume

Exactly.  The Barnack philosophy applied to medium format!

I've got the Bessa II w. Color Heliar, a Bessa 66 with Heliar, a
Perkeo II with Color Skopar, Super Ikonta A, B and C (the latter with
the rare 4.5x 6 mask, an Ansco Titan, a Zenobia, an Agfa Isolette III,
and a Welta Perle w. Xenar.  Had and sold another dozen or so other
medium format folders over the years, but these are all keepers.  I've
got a few 35mm folders, but since the Bessa 66 and Perkeo II are about
the same size as a Vito IIa or a Retina, it doesn't make much sense
for me to use the 35mm folders.

Mark