Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Leica ... :-) (400TX and Elmar)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 4 12:40:48 2005

Yes, I'm using (basically) the old times. The new times recommended by
Kodak for HC110 are too odd (3 3/4 minutes). The theory is they
printed the times for dilution A instead of dilution B. So I've done
like you. I started with the old times and ended up cutting back a bit
to 5 1/2 minutes. Seems to work out ok.

Daniel

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Speaking of Leica ... :-) (400TX and Elmar))