Subject: [Leica] Mug shots (Leica users)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 5 16:05:16 2005

In a message dated 7/5/2005 6:03:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
henningw@archiphoto.com writes:
I'm not sure about how everyone, especially  the subjects, would feel
about having all these faces aired, so I'll leave  this sit awhile. If
I get any real objections, I should probably not pass  these on
without prior approvals, but if I only get positive responses, I'll
pass some on to Steve for his page, if he's agreeable.

Hey, they knew the danger when you pointed the  camera at them. I say
PUBLISH!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com