Subject: [Leica] The DMR is here in Denver
From: York915 at msn.com (Stephen York)
Date: Tue Jul 5 15:21:01 2005

Could it be that I'm jealous of an R user?  Never thought I would see the
day.  Honestly, congratulations.  Do post some examples and tell us how easy
or not easy it is to use.  I will interested in knowing how, as a practical
matter, your photography changes as a result of the reduced field of view
due to the sensor size.