Subject: [Leica] The DMR is here in Denver
From: bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Tue Jul 5 22:08:41 2005

I was a bit startled seeing the frame lines in my R - I was looking through
an M but was holding an R.  It will probably take me a while to realize that
after 30 years of R shooting I now have to pay attention to the frame lines
and not rely on WYSIWYG.  On the other hand it is nice to see what is just
outside of the image.   Most importantly is that the frame is as bright as
ever and I can now focus again (I always had a hard time with the LeiCanon:
a. it was too small, and b. there was no split image/fresnel focusing
screen).

Bill In Denver