Subject: [Leica] Aaron's back on-line...and he brought some PAWs...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Jul 5 17:04:17 2005

Aaron:

Thanks for sharing.  I enjoying looking through both presentations.  I
enjoyed your captions, especially on the hog preparation.  That helped
explain what was happening.

> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_26/index.html

I like.  I'm torn, though, because Allison's face is covered by her hat.  On
the one hand, this is a great "any pregnant lady in Hawaii" shot.  On the
other, you can't see her face.

> http://www.duke.edu/%7Eahh2/2005_06_Hawaii/pages/a_intro14_2005_06_20_01850037.html

I like this one, too, but wish she weren't chopped off at the neck.  Or,
maybe turn it into a vertical.  I'll email you a crop suggestion off list.
:)  I like the idea of this one.  I might have to steal the idea at some
point in the future.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/