Subject: [Leica] OT: Technical Question on Backup External Hard Drives
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Jul 6 14:26:37 2005

IMO, wth the scripting options of Retrospect it should be possible to
define what is and what is not backuped.
Didier

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] OT: Technical Question on Backup External HardDrives)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT: Technical Question on Backup External Hard Drives)
Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] OT: Technical Question on Backup External Hard Drives)