Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Leica IIf and Voigtlander VC Meter
From: ebferro at ebferro.com (Ernest B. Ferro)
Date: Thu Jul 7 14:30:18 2005

I have a Leica IIf in mint- condition that I would like to sell.  I simply
do not use the camera enough to justify keeping it.  The only thing
preventing this from being mint is that there is a small 'dot' of vulcanite
missing from the circular cover over what would normally be the show speed
shutter dial if this were a IIIf.  The previous owner has colored the spot
with black paint so it is imperceptable unless you look very closely.  The
viewfinder is bright and clear and  the shutter speeds seem to be dead on.
The camera has taken some very nice photos.  I'm asking $400 for it but that
is negotiable.
I also have a Voigtlander VC Meter that goes with the IIf that I would like
to sell. The meter is mint/mint- and functions perfectly.  It comes with the
box and manual, etc.  I'm asking $150 for the meter and that is also
negotiable.
Please contact me off list if interested.

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Before the Parade Passes By...)