Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Leica R Equipment
From: ebferro at ebferro.com (Ernest B. Ferro)
Date: Thu Sep 29 15:42:30 2005

I have the following Leica R equipment that I would like to sell.  All
equipment is in mint/mint - condition with the exception of the R9 which
is new in the box for all intents and purposes.  All equipment comes
with box, IB and leather pouches for the lenses.
Leica R9 - Purchased new in Feb. 2005.  It has had about 5 -7 rolls of
film run through it. It comes with an unused Passport warranty card and
also the rebate card for the DMR (don't know if that's any good
anymore).  The camera is like new in the box.  I'm asking $2150.
Macro Elmarit 100mm f2.8 ROM - Lens is in mint- condition with no
apparent signs of use.  Glass is perfect.  I'm asking $1500.
Summicron 50 f2.0 ROM - Lens is in mint- condition with no apparent
signs of use.  Glass is perfect.  I'm asking $400.
Leica Motor Drive for R9 - Drive is in mint - condition with no apparent
signs of us.  Drive is approximately 3 years old.  It is complete with
charger and adapter to charge battery in your car.  I'm asking $450.
All equipment is in really fine shape and I don't think it will
disappoint anyone.  I will accept Paypal and consider reasonable offers.
Please contact me off list at ebferro@ebferro.com