Subject: [Leica] #210-----UK panthers, lions
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 7 15:11:37 2005

Graham:

I've lived and deer hunted in my native state of TX all my life so I can
tell you they are NOT dangerous to humans, but they are pure hell on your
beloved sheep, goats, rabbits, deer, pheasant, quail, and sometimes calves.

One kinda dumb theory to me on the TV show was they were maybe introduced by
the Romans-- circa 55 BC if I recall my English history correctly. But who
knows?

Perhaps you DO need one of those Ghillie suits drenched in fox urine to mask
your scent. Ms. Graham will appreciate that last item immensely

Good luck and happy hunting,

Bill