Subject: [Leica] Please help decide
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jul 7 16:35:25 2005

I'm finally caught up on PAW with the additions of week 24, 25, and 26.

I'd appreciate editing help in deciding final choices.

Week 24, I got to the NC Transportation Museum in Spencer to enjoy
the trains. I was killing time before picking my daughter up from
Girl's State.

One of these has more color and variety.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_24a

The other has a steaming Shay getting ready for a day of tourist rides.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_24b

Week 25 I worked one of my favorite annual events, St. John's Day at
the Masonic Home for Children in Oxford. I features some good music
and a Shriners parade that lasts more than an hour.

One of the shots is of two young ladies dancing to the bluegrass jam
band Barefoot Manner. They are very good, BTW, and authorized concert
recordings can be found on Etree .
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_25a

The other has Lloyd Tyndall leading one of the Shriner Bands onto the
campus.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_25b

Week 26, I'm less wishy-washy. This young lady is waiting for friends
at Sadlack's, an old hippy bar near NC State University.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_26

I hope you will look and comment and help me decide.

Many thanks.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Please help decide)