Subject: [Leica] Daniel's IIIf
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 8 15:49:34 2005

Loved the IIIf pictures, Daniel.  I have three Ms and a CL but my IIIc is
the one I use 90% of the time.  It's *so* small and light.  Old Elmars are
wonderful, as your pictures show.  I haved a coated one, and also a clean,
coated Summar from 1936 that makes amazing images.

You should try to locate a SBOOI finder for the IIIf.  Bright beyond belief
and light too.

Just for the record, I've never seen any vignetting on my Elmar.  I think
it's something else.