Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson RD-1 and Leica goodies
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Jul 9 02:32:10 2005

I've decided I have too much M related stuff that I'm not getting
enough use from.

Epson RD-1 Digital Rangefinder
------------------------------
I like this camera but I have decided that I like my M film cameras
more. It was bought new from an official UK dealer (not grey
imported) and has had just over 2500 shots taken with it. For what
it's worth, I have never had any focussing problems with any of the
lenses I have used on it (35/2 ASPH, 24/2.8, 50/2 and 50 Noctilux)
and I've been very happy with the results. Condition is pristine
apart from the 4 very tiny 'feet' (raised bumps) on the base where
some paint has begun to wear off. I'm selling with all original
accessories, packaging and paperwork. I'll also throw in a couple of
spare (Fuji branded) batteries and a 512MB SanDisk SD card. I can
supply images to anyone who is interested. I'm looking for 1295 GBP
excluding the cost of insured shipping.

Leica 24mm F2.8 ASPH M Lens Black
---------------------------------
It's a shame that I don't use wide angle lenses much because this is
one of those modern Leica lenses which is simply outstanding (sharp
right out to the edges - even wide open). This is in like-new
condition (glass is perfect and there are no dings, scratches or
dents on the lens barrell or mount) and comes with it's leather case
and all original packaging/paperwork. Looking for around 850 GBP plus
insured shipping.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood.
It's an impressive lens but I haven't really had any call to use it
(I already have 35mm and 50mm lenses). It's boxed in 'as new'
condition with the accessory hood and original paperwork. Looking for
195 GBP plus insured shipping.

Leica Motor M (Current Version)
------------------------------
In 'as new' condition. Boxed with paperwork. Looking for 250 GBP plus
insured shipping.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
--------------------
This is brand new. Still boxed. Looking for around 45 GBP plus
insured shipping.

B+W Filters
I have a whole bunch of boxed B+W filters in E39, E46, E55 and E60
sizes. Most are unused. Rather than list them all here I'll be happy
to email a more detailed list on request.

I'm in the UK so the above prices may be less competitive outside
Europe. Sensible offers for any of the above will be considered.
Pictures available if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net