Subject: [Leica] Leica Goody Sale
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Jul 9 19:19:04 2005

LUGers,

Actually this is ao open letter to Rei Shinozuka, as his server must be
deleting my replies to him.  He expressed an interest in buying an item
that I had for sale on the "Friday For Sale".  He sent me a message, but

my reply probably was treated as spam by his server.

If you read this, Rei, please be advised that I am holding the items for
you.

If you give me your phone number, I will call you on Sunday.

Jerry