Subject: [Leica] Re: Aquarium
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jul 10 02:27:40 2005

>Hi Felix,

>From your intro I was expecting gloom and colour casts instead of the
excellent shots that were on view. My favourite from a very enjoyable set
was 'Me observa'. Yo sonrisa  :-)

>--Graham

Thanks Graham

The light was really dim and color was going strongly to the blue but
this was a test for shooting at 3200 ISO -all images- with no post
treatment. There is a considerable amount of noise that can be
diminished with a noise program like Ninja but output can be directly
used. Future users of Leica R digital will find the extraordinary
possibilities that a digital image may provide with the only issue of
less dynamic range that can nevertheless extended with some tricks.

Regards

Felix
"El que calla, otorga..."