Subject: [Leica] Re: Aquarium
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jul 10 08:45:22 2005

>Hola Felix,
>
>A wonderful and delicious collection of images, I particularly love the two
>first "Los peces" and "Mirando al tibur?n", both have a very attractive
>composition and very nice colours. Looking these pictures I have the
>impression to be in a World of phantasy. Congratulations Felix!
>
>Saludos desde Barcelona
>Luis

Thanks Luis! But you have got in Barcelona one of the nicest sea world
exhibitions in Europe. I know too those of  Miami, Monaco and Biarritz
but it was my first attempt of Aquarium pictures and I had to shoot a
lot for getting some decent pictures. Dim light and tremendous
variations in colour were a photographic nightmare.

Regards

Felix
"El que calla, otorga..."

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Aquarium)