Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW once again the Peachtree Roadrace or Spectacle onPeachtree
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 10 07:59:04 2005

Luis,
Thank you for looking at my images.  Like you, I truly appreciate the
various images posted by the various Luggers.  Different places,
different points of view, all leading to a better appreciation of and
for others.

By the way, my daughter has been in Barcelona for the past four days.
It must be a great city as she is up till 5:00AM enjoying the city
after dark.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com