Subject: [Leica] Scanning problem
From: k_schreiber_98 at yahoo.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Sun Jul 10 11:13:42 2005

Hi,
I use my neighbor's Canon canoscan 5000f scanner which
is a flatbed and neg and slide scanner plus copy/ fax
machine. The problem is that the Arcsoft Photostudio 5
setting for acquire the image no longer gives the
choice for color neg or positive or slide. the only
drop down choice is for platen(flatbed). We tried
unplugging the scanner and re-installing the software
and looking for viruses to no avail. Any sugestions
are much appreciated

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/