Subject: [Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber
From: k_schreiber_98 at yahoo.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Sun Sep 4 09:20:33 2005

My work is being shown "world wide", at
www.Silvereye.org. Click on exhibitions,then go to
member's gallery online. I am one of three
photographers showing on the Member's Gallery
Online(MGO) from September 1- November 30, 2006.

The webmaster, Paul g Wiegman states The images "are
particularly timely. Once again we are facing an event
that tugs at the emotional, moral, and
intellectual filaments of the national community.  We
all have to ask just who the depiction of the flag is
for, and what purpose the individual has in
displaying this powerful symbol.

It's curious to me that more flags have not been
raised in the wake of  Katrina, but I suppose people
don't see a natural disaster with the loss of
life a strike by something foreign.  We accept
hurricanes as American and  "one of us".

 Paul g Wiegman

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber)