Subject: [Leica] The great thing about teaching a workshop...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jul 10 14:43:30 2005

What are you talking about, Philippe? And what successful documentary
photographer of the last 40 years, working in that kind of fluid situation,
shot or shoots with 2 1/4 and has the luxury of revisualization? This isn't
shooting on a movie set - it's shooting in a situation where the
photographer has to spend as much time previsualizing whether he or she is
going to get jumped, as he or she has time to spend on previsualizing the
shot.

B. D.