Subject: [Leica] cibachrome question
From: mccluney at sbcglobal.net (Gene E. McCluney)
Date: Tue Jul 12 07:59:49 2005

For casual use, the "Ilfochrome Classic" material, which I think is
the modern name for Cibachrome, is relatively easy to use with just a
simple processing drum.  It can be used at near room temperature, and
the color balance requirements are easy to meet.  It does require
rather long exposures under the enlarger, though.

Gene McCluney