Subject: [Leica] Re:Bill Pierce on the Leica today
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Jul 12 13:23:44 2005

Beep! Wrong answer. I've noticed way too much that people see my huge Leica
D2h at weddings coming at them compared to when most did not even notice I
held an M6 up to my eyes. I even took off the Red Dots, and still all it
takes is some movement and the D2h gets noticed. Even from a distance the
80-200/2.8 shows up.

Chris