Subject: [Leica] Lucky me - Out of the office/country
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jul 14 04:11:52 2005

Hello all,
Be good while I'm gone.
3 weeks in sunny England, starting tomorrow evening with a flight to
Newcastle.
First trip with  combined digital AND film equipment, I'm already
looking forward to the comparisons when I get back.
Sun, sea, sand and steam and loads of landscape, and cut off from
computers and phones too - pure bliss.
Turned OFF all the mailing list subscriptions last night (temporarily,
of course).
Back on the 8th of the 8th  with lots of new pictures.

Bye for now
Douglas