Subject: [Leica] DMR Euro Pricing?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Aug 8 12:54:35 2005

Not really about prices , but still DMR.
Our local Leica dealer in Hannover has sold 2 and has 15 ordered, the
remaining 15 are arriving at the rate of 1 per month.
Also - an unnamed (I know his name but I'm not telling) Leica academy
bloke  has been demonstrating (not in Germany)the effectivity of Leica
glass on Canon
DSLRs by showing enormous enlargements from "Leicanon" hybrids. He is
reported to have officially recommended the 20D as a "practical alternative"
until the DMR is readily available.
cheers
Douglas
BTW Zeiss/Yashica lenses are at rock bottom prices on the s/h market here.
Picked up a 1,4/50 and a Yashica 2,8/24 for just 60 euro today, will be
trying them out on the 20D when it get's light tomorrow.