Subject: [Leica] Another auto show - revisited
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Jul 14 21:22:53 2005

On 14 Jul 2005 at 22:44, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Thanks for identifying the autos, Sonny.
>
> I've updated the the pages to reflect the car names.  Keith Whaley on
> the Pentax list wrote "What a beautiful MOG!"  but I don't know which
> car he meant.

"MOG" = Morgan, usually.  I'm betting he's talking about #11, which
looks very much like a vintage Morgan trike.  (The lines are wrong,
it's NOT a Moggie, but close enough that unless you look closely AND
know that other companies made trikes, it's a natural mistake.)

Chartreuse car at left in #11 is a Honda Insight, the hybrid.  The
grey saloon at center is, unless I miss my guess, a Morris Minor.
The lift-front in purple is an oddity, I think from the general lines
that it's a modified VanGuard CommutaCar electric.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Another auto show - revisited)