Subject: [Leica] RE: Adam Bridge - Baseball
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jul 15 09:38:47 2005

Oh WOW - I did think of you yesterday but our River Cats game was so
ugly (and so HOT) that  you slipped my mind.

When I was in college a group of kids started to go to a mid-week game
at the Colliseum but at the last minute the guy with the car got
religion and stayed to study for an exam (the rat.) The game we didn't
go see: Catfish Hunter's perfect game.

You must have been going crazy as Harden went deeper and deeper into
the game. We saw an almost perfect game AGAINST the A's that Hendu
broke up with a home run in the 9th. I went nuts cheering as my son
looked at me aghast. He, of course, was spot on but hey - I'm an A's
fan and he's a true baseball nut.

Good luck!

Adam