Subject: [Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash photography?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jul 15 16:24:05 2005

I don't take a lot of flash pictures and the ones I do usually
discourage me from trying more.

The other day I was at a luncheon and shot the M6ttl, the Leica SF70
flash, and TCN400.

I'm REALLY unhappy with the images. I think they are as well exposed
as they were going to be shooting in a dark room, but geesh, I feel
totally clueless. The only thing I could have done worse was with a
flash-bulb maybe.

And I'm useless using fill flash.

If there are any good references I'd sure appreicate them.

Thanks,

Adam - NOT the flash

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash photography?)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash photography?)