Subject: [Leica] The M3 MP prototype on that auction site
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Jul 20 17:21:17 2005

Frank, maybe I've been lucky. I have bought at least five cameras at prices
over $1,000. that I returned because they were not as described. And gotten
full refunds each time. Perhaps because I have asked in each case for
express written (email) descriptions of the qualities that were important to
me.

Seth