Subject: [Leica] My First Friday Flower
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Jul 22 18:26:08 2005

> On 7/21/05, Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > My first Friday Flower:
> >
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/Grab-Bag/Friday_Flower_1
> >
> > Don't know why this green tree frog thought he could hide on an
> > orange canna lily, but maybe he just felt he had no choice but to
> > hunker down and hope for the best.

Simpler than that... and in fact something we should all grasp:

If you're gonna hunt something, be it photos or bugs, you gotta go
where the somethings ARE.

Looks to me like you just found him in the blind...

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] My First Friday Flower)