Subject: [Leica] Skye, 1997 - 2005
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 23 16:40:20 2005

I need to develop film before I can post pics of our newest family member.
Before that, I need to mix up a new batch of Xtol.  I'm not sure how much
free time I'm going to have in the near future to do either because...

Today, Budster von Buttlich joined our family.  Our new German Shepherd was
born on 6/15.  His sire comes from German bloodlines.  Gotta have that fine
German craftsmanship, of course, for a subject befitting Leica.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Skye, 1997 - 2005)