Subject: [Leica] I flower, I think.
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sun Jul 24 08:49:19 2005

Thanks Philippe,

I don't know about the Digilux. I have the in camera settings at best quality
jpg. I used PSP for rotating, sizing and unsharp masking.

Paint Shop Pro (PSP) has the following settings with what I used for unsharp
masking:
radus 1.00
strength 60
clipping 3

Same photo out of the camera,  just downsized without any sharpening in PSP:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album242/Palm_flower_US

Should I just forget about any unsharp masking of photos from the Lumix?

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] I flower, I think.)