Subject: [Leica] I flower, I think.
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sun Jul 24 13:36:07 2005

Hi Philippe,

Thanks. I am really learning on digital. If you are interested I added two
more
photos of this taken on different days. Together they span three consecutive
days.
All just rotated and reduced to 30% of original size.

I'll have to play with the b&w conversion.

1st:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album242/Palm_bud_opening
2nd: (you already have seen this one)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album242/Palm_flower_US