Subject: [Leica] OT-travel question NE US
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 11:13:59 2005

Mike, apparently there is no ferry from Yarmouth, N.S. to Portland,
Me...see
below:

regards, bob cole

            (http://www.scotiaprince.com/sailing_opts/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/specials/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/about/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/amenities/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/about_ns/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/about_maine/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/pressroom/pressroom.php)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/contact/)
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/index.php)
  Learn about our  cruises
(http://www.scotiaprince.com/scotia/forms/brochureRequest.action)
News
April 13th, 2005
Scotia  Prince Cruises? Message to the Maine and Nova Scotia Tourism
Industries
_Read  More_ (http://www.scotiaprince.com/pressroom/pressroom.php?pid=20)

April 6th, 2005
Scotia Prince Cruises  Forced To Cancel 2005 Season
_Read  More_ (http://www.scotiaprince.com/pressroom/pressroom.php?pid=21)

March 24th, 2004
New edition of "100 Best  Cruise Vacations" lists Scotia Prince
_Read  More_ (http://www.scotiaprince.com/pressroom/pressroom.php?pid=7)

2005 Season  Cancelled
We are very sorry to inform you that we  have been forced to cancel the 2005
season due to a lack of  safe and appropriate facilities at the
International
Marine  Terminal in Portland.

In August 2004, Scotia Prince  Cruises discovered dangerous levels of toxic
mold in the  terminal facilities we lease from the City of Portland. As of
April 1, 2005, the City has not made the facilities safe for  our employees
or
passengers. Shortly afterwards the Federal  Customs and Border Protection
employees also moved out of the  building, apparently due to related health
and
safety  concerns.