Subject: [Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Jul 24 19:03:23 2005

Thanks Bill, here's what it looks like in winter:

http://www.hemenway.com/Old-images/Twisted%20Tree.jpg

Jim

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!)
Message from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] InfraRed photos... WARNING, OMG, not Leica!)