Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 29, Samurai
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 26 02:00:58 2005

Richard,
This could be a complex image that requires more than a web jpeg to evaluate.

My initial reaction is that the face going totally dark is a good
thing as it adds to the why? of the image.  I don't have enough
knowledge of swordplay to say whether her grip is accurate or not, I
suspect not.

As to lighting, I believe that a stronger sense of window light ie a
greater transition in light to dark from the right would be stronger.

But the more important question, what do you want to do with this and
does the image convey the plot that you intend?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com