Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Jul 27 04:02:38 2005

Adam Bridge wrote:
> I don't think your Nikon scanner should cost anything to move to OS X,
> Tina. But I surely won't argue about CS2. I've never heard of
> Breezebrowser.

I took it that Tina meant it would cost her to replace the
scanning software she uses (VueScan, if I remember correctly).

See www.breezesys.com for BreezeBrowzer.  I have been a happy customer,
though I may not upgrade, as the Photoshop CS now does of just about
everything I used to use BreezeBrowser for.  (RAW conversion, file viewing,
and web page generation).

Tina,
Perhaps you could contact your software vendors and inquire about the
possibility of exchanging Windows licenses for Mac licenses.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Computer help!!!)