Subject: [Leica] Listen to the heart or the brain?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 27 19:37:18 2005

In a message dated 7/27/2005 5:55:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
phong@doan-ltd.com writes:
Are you saying the MP has the smaller shutter speed
dial which rotates "backward" (pre-M6-TTL dial) ?
The M7 has the same dial as the M6-TTL doesn't it ?
Thanks for any clarification.

It will be a long time yet before I upgrade to an M7
or MP.  My next Leica M will likely be a chrome
M6 TTL .58.

- Phong

Phong,

Yes, the MP took a step backward when they went back to the old style
shutter
dial.  I can live with the rewind knob, but that shutter dial is the pits.
That is the one thing with my M4-P that is a real pain.  The M6TTL is my
main
M, one day I'll replace the M4-P with another M6TTL or a M7.

Gene