Subject: [Leica] Re: R-D1 Make Lemonade
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu Jul 28 10:18:08 2005

Me too Ben, the oldest lens I have used on my RD1 is a
35mm nickel elmar from, I believe, the early thirties.
I have used a nickel Summar from a Leica II which has
been coated and so on. My favourite lens is a 35mm
f1.4 Aspherical. The 15mm CV lens is fun on it too.
Fun camera to use if you enjoy using a rangefinder.
Frank