Subject: [Leica] Re: Domke 803
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Jul 28 17:01:20 2005

Feli wrote
>Is this the greatest damn camera bag ever made or what? Holds a 2.8F
and two M bodies,
while still being only 14 inches wide. Basically a Domke 803
stretched by 1-2 inches, which
lets it hold the TLR, without exerting pressure on the face plate.
Unlike the canvas 803, it's
water resistant and still manages to look like a messenger bag,
instead of a camera or lap top bag.

It took me three years to find one of these. B&H told me that Domke
stopped production when they restructured, so either this one is old
stock or they are making them again.

Some days you're just lucky.
;-)

feli

So right!  I've got an orig Domke F-2 from way back when
and I'm always amazed at the amount of gear I can easily
stuff in that thing!!  Comfortable and extremely well built
also...not familiar with the 803 though, newer member of the
line-up?

Montie