Subject: [Leica] Calling all Summarex owners/users
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Fri Jul 29 06:42:31 2005

            Dear Alex

            Nice proposal - now you got me thinking

            Joseph L / Singapore

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of Alex
Hurst
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 9:21 PM
To: Leica Users Group

Hi all.

As some of you will recall, I acquired a very nice 85/1.5 Summarex
last year, and am very pleased with its performance.

See my pages at:

http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/summarex1.html

I'm thinking of writing an article on the lens for LHSA Viewfinder,
and thought it would be interesting to find out how many Summarexes
are out there still in use, or even in collector's cupboards
(closets?)

If you're a user and/or collector, please email me off list with your
impressions. The lens serial number would be useful too.

Many thanks.

Alex

--
Alex & Carmel Hurst