Subject: [Leica] Domke J-803
From: leica35 at yahoo.com (Roger Bunting)
Date: Fri Jul 29 10:54:53 2005

I've been using a J-803 for several years. I have a
couple of different inserts for it. Sometimes it has
my slim M kit of M6, 35mm ASPH Summicron, 50mm
Summilux and accessories (maybe with a F3 / 28mm f2.8
and 105mm f2.5 tucked in a corner). Last week it had
my F5 w/ 28mm f2.8, 45mm AI-P, 85mm f2.0 and sb80dx
plus Bogen table-top tripod, etc.

I like it for it's perfect "flatness" for crowds,
public transportation and when I'm exhausted it fits
flat in a roll-aboard suitcase.

IMO the satchel is perfect for travel and crowded
situations. I travel a great deal to urban "climates"
and the single hook closure plus durable construction
and especially the full length open back pocket make
it for me the ideal touring bag.

Regards,
Roger