Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG, Dell Bashing!!!!
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Jul 30 07:37:33 2005

Seth,
I run a stockbroking firm, and we cannot be without our servers during
trading hours at all - I gave up on all branded PCs - terrible service. I
now have a small shop build machines to my specs, and maintain them, and it
has worked very very well. By the way, Dell in India will not even come and
check out problems on site without being paid in advance....that means two
days downtime, minimum.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India