Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG, Dell Bashing!!!!
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jul 29 14:49:45 2005

Hey, Luggers,

I set off this rant session by making a simple suggestion that Tina ask Dell
a question.  I'm appalled at the venom displayed by some against a company
that tries hard to provide low-cost, reliable computer systems to a
demanding public.  I purchased my first 286 machine from Dell before they
adopted the Dell name as their brand name.  I have purchased over the years
for various family members, six Dell machines, one Compaq, and one brand no
longer made.  Several of these went to grandkids entering college, not an
easy environment.  The Dells have given very good service.  No machine that
is mass-produced at minimum cost is going to be perfect.  If some of you
want to spend several thousand dollars to get custom-built gamer machines so
you can run PhotoShop at top speed, go to it.  But please bring this subject
to a close.  You are not helping anyone with the constant chorus of
criticism.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] RE: LUG, Dell Bashing!!!!)